Please be informed that pursuant to Articles 9, 10, 11 and 14 of Law 3556/2007 on transparency conditions relating to information about issuers whose transferable securities have been admitted to trading on regulated markets, subject to the exemptions and releases provided for in Articles 12 and 13 of that law, and Decision No. 1/434/3.07.2007 of the Board of Directors of the Hellenic Capital Market Commission, a person who acquires or disposes of significant holdings is obliged to inform the issuer as soon as possible and, in all events, by T+3 at the latest, and the issuer in turn is obliged to publish all information in that notice immediately upon receipt of the notice, and in all events within 2 trading days from the date that the said notice is received.
- A shareholder who acquires or disposes of shares with voting rights which have been admitted to trading on a regulated market and who, due to that acquisition or disposal of voting rights, reaches, exceeds or drops below a threshold of 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 1/3, 50%, or 2/3,
- A shareholder whose voting rights holding reach, exceed or drop below the said thresholds as a result of corporate events which change the allocation of voting rights
- A shareholder whose holding and voting rights are over 10%, in the case of a change in the voting rights held equal to or greater than 3% of all voting rights in the issuer, as a result of acquisition of disposal of shares with voting rights or corporate events
Note that in calculating the thresholds referred to in Article 9(1) of Law 3556/2007 all obligees who are joint beneficiaries with third parties of joint investment account are obliged to cumulate their voting rights represented by the transferable securities in their individual account with the voting rights corresponding to the transferable securities contained in the joint investment account of which they are co-owners.
The law is effective as of 30.06.2007.
Please note that the procedure for submitting disclosures to the Company by such persons is as follows:
- The disclosure form is sent by obligees to the Company. It is the same as the one submitted to the Hellenic Capital Market Commission.
- The disclosure form must be duly signed and be authenticated as to the signature.
- The form must be sent by registered mail to the Investor Relations Department, c/o Mr. Paris Varfis, junction of 117 Kifissias Ave. & Agiou Konstantinou St. Marousi GR-15124.
- The form must be sent immediately by the obligee during working days (Monday to Friday) between 09:00 and 17:00 hours by fax to the Investor Relations Department, and its receipt confirmed by phone by calling 210-8129671, fax 210-8129690.
Note that the competent authority for supervising the obligation to disclose information is the Hellenic Capital Market Commission and the disclosure form can be found on its website. (www.cmc.gov.gr)