This website www.grivalia.com (hereinafter the Website) of the company GRIVALIA PROPERTIES Real Estate Investments Company S.A. (hereinafter the Company) is a web-based platform for communication between the Company and the public which provides general information (hereinafter the Information) about the Company’s activities and operations.
Visitors / users (hereinafter Users) are obliged to carefully read these terms and conditions of use before using the Website, to protect themselves and prevent unlawful use of the Website. Access to and use of this Website by Users shall be deemed to be unreserved acceptance of these Website general terms and conditions of use as follows:
- These general terms and conditions of use govern all use of the Website by Users.
- Users connect to this Website on their own initiative, not that of the Company.
- Users declare that they have read, understood and unreservedly accepted the terms and conditions hereof and that they will comply with the rules of Greek and international law and in particular the provisions of the telecommunications legislation. They further declare that they refrain and shall refrain from all unlawful and immoral use of the Website. Where a User uses the Website in the context of his/her professional activities or job in a specific organisation or other body, he/she acknowledges that he/she is the lawful representative of that body and is empowered to accept these terms in the name of that body. The User shall be responsible for informing any other persons within that said body about these terms and for ensuring that those persons comply with these terms.
- Users shall be responsible for their access to the Website and shall be exclusively responsible for their personal equipment featuring the necessary technical means which enables them to access the Website. The Company does not warrant that the Website or any related website or servers via which they are made available to Users shall be provided free of viruses or other harmful components such a worms, Trojan horses, etc. and shall not be liable for any damage to User equipment, software, files or anything else caused by such.
- The Website and Information shall be used at the User’s own responsibility, who accept that the Information comes ‘as is’ without any express or indirect warranty or guarantee. The content of this Website does not constitute financial, legal or other advice or exhortations to acts or to omit to act, and the Company shall bear no liability for the manner in which the Website and/or the Information is used by Users. The Company and/or the company by the name of BAKERS S.A. which is responsible for developing / updating the website shall bear no liability for any loss incurred by Users from using the Website and Information in any manner.
- Website content such as corporate names, trademarks, trade names, text, photographs, graphics, etc. are protected by the provisions of Greek and international intellectual and industrial property law. The fact that they appear on the Website should not be taken in any manner as a transfer or concession of a license or right to commercially use them or as giving rise to any manner of right in favour of the Users in respect of the said intellectual and industrial property rights. In any event, without the Company’s written consent any copying, deletion, reproduction, imitation or counterfeiting of all or part in any manner, using any format or medium, or general display thereof by Users shall constitute an unlawful, illegal and criminal act and is strictly prohibited and all sanctions specified in the applicable legislation shall be imposed.
- The Company reserves the right to amend and/or suspend on an interim or final basis all or part of the Website with or without giving notice to Users. The Company does not warrant that the pages, services, options and content of the Website will be provided without interruption and without errors and that any errors will be corrected.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these terms at its unfettered discretion. In such a case, the Company shall inform Website Users by means of notices to that effect posted to the Website. Where Users continue using the Website after such notice of amendment to the terms and conditions of use, they shall be deemed to have accepted those amendments. Users must periodically read these terms and conditions to ensure that they are aware of them and comply with the latest version.
- These terms and conditions and any amendment to them shall be governed by Greek law and shall be interpreted in accordance with the rules of good faith and morality.